- Loud music is not allowed between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Because of the open design of the cottages, sound can travel
a distance. Please minimize sound / music since other guests
may be sleeping. The volume of music will have to be lowered
after the first complaint. We may have to ask the guest to turn
off the sound system after a second complaint.
- Karaoke Machines. Management does not permit the use
of Karaoke machines in the resort. Karaoke machines will only
be allowed if the guest has reserved all the rooms for themselves.
- Cooking is not allowed. The resort does not permit
cooking in any of the rooms at any time. Please take meals at
designated eating areas such as the pavilion. Eating is also
not allowed in the rooms, balconies or cabanas.
- Please clean up after yourselves. We try to keep our
beach and resort as clean as possible. Kindly do your part by
throwing all trash in the designated trash bins, including cigarette
butts. We practice trash segregation and recycling. Please place
the trash in the respective bins.
- Conserve water. We ask our guests to please conserve water because it is a very limited resource.
- Right Conduct. We reserve the right to evict/eject
any guest or group of guests should we find them engaging in
fights, under the influence of illegal drugs, or generally disrupting
the peace at the resort.
- Time. Check-in time is at 1:00 pm. Checkout time is
at 11:00 am; therefore all the rooms will have to be totally
cleared by this time to give the staff ample time to clean the
rooms for the guests who will be checking-in to the resort.
- Marine Sanctuary. The waters in front of the resort
is part of a marine sanctuary, which is being monitored by the
local community. It is illegal to take any corals, shells, and
starfish from the water.
- Corkage. Beer is available for 50 pesos per bottle.
Corkage of 25 pesos per bottle of beer will be charged. Soft
drinks are available for 40 pesos per can, while the corkage
is 20 pesos per can. There is no corkage for hard drinks
- Beach Chair Cushions should not be taken into the rooms.
since these are for the beach chairs and cabanas only. Guests can request for
extra beds, which costs P200, which includes a bed sheet, pillow and blanket.
Once again, we hope that you enjoy your stay. We encourage our
guests to please be considerate and mindful of the rules
and regulations for everyone to enjoy the resort. We would appreciate
any comments and suggestions, which you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting La Luz Resort.